1. Information that Akuma-Inn collects from you
To fulfil your order in Akuma-Inn’s shop you must provide us with certain information that we need in order to prepare and dispatch a package for you. By that info we mean your name, e-mail address, shipping address, payment information, the details of the product you ordered if it’s a customized offer from our shop.
2. Why Akuma-Inn needs information about you and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
3. Akuma-Inn’s information sharing and disclosure
Information about you are necessary for us to complete your order. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to Akuma-Inn shop, such as delivery companies. We have to share your personal information with these third parties, but only to perform these necessary services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: respond to legal process or to government requests; or enforce our agreements, terms and policies; or prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
5. Transfers of personal information outside the EU
Akuma-Inn may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Let us describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances like where we are required to store data for legal reasons, we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from Akuma-Inn after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information and without prejudice to any other rights you may have, you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to contact
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Weronika Bronowska, the owner of Akuma-Inn company, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com and be sure I will answer all your messages as soon as possible.